Assalamualaikum QOI readers, I’ve decided to come up with a list of Eid Ul Adha Mubarak quotes (to wish and pray for others and oneself), with images, to inspire you on this special Islamic occasion. As we know, once every Islamic Calendar year, Muslims around the world congregate to fulfil their Hajj duties (and Umrah). Let me know in the ‘Comments’ section below if you like this and I will do my best to add more to this list in the future, Insya’Allah.
Articles That You May Like:
- 150+ Inspirational Islamic Quotes About Life With Beautiful Images
- 100+ Empowering Islamic Quotes Women, Modesty and Hijab (With Pictures)
- 100+ Beautiful Islamic Quotes from The Holy Quran in English (With Pictures)
- 230 Beautiful Rumi Quotes on Love, Life & Friendship (Best of Sufi Poetry)
- 120+ Allah Quotes and Sayings
Eid Ul Adha Mubarak and Hajj Wishes (For Others)
- May Allah’s blessing light your way, strengthen your faith and bring joy to your heart as you praise and serve Him today, tomorrow and always. Hajj Mubarak.
- You are a very blessed person to be celebrating today. I wish to send you my warmest heart-filled greetings and wish you and your family the best that this day can offer. Hajj Mubarak.
- Wish your friends/family/loved ones ‘Hajj Mubarak’.
- May Allah Make All Your Dreams And Wishes Come True. Hajj Mubarak.
- May Allah’s blessing light your way, strengthen, your faith and bring joy to your heart as you, praise and server today, tomorrow and always.
- Congratulation on your Hajj. May the joy of this holy event change your spirit with grace and excitement for the rest of your life.
- You Are a Wonderful Person and I Would Like to Wish You a Very Haj Mubarak.
- Congratulation on Your Hajj May the Joy of this Holy Event Change Your Spirit With Grace And Excitement for the Rest of Your Life.
Hajj and Umrah Prayers (To Oneself)
- O Allah I turn to you, repose trust in you and seek your pleasure. I beseech you to bless my journey, fulfil my wishes and include me among those superior to me whom you honour today. Hajj Mubarak.
- The mother of the faithful believers, I requested the Prophet (Peace be upon him) permit me to participate in Jihad, but he said, “your Jihad is the performance of Hajj.”
- This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed my favour upon you. and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.
- O’ Allah (SWT)! Please grant ease to all the pilgrims, accept their Hajj & give us a chance to perform Hajj next year. Ameen.
Hajj and Umrah Quotes
- Hajj offered with all its requirements is reward with Paradise.” (Muslim, 1349)
- The Prophet (PBUH) said: The best Jihad (for women) is Hajj Mubarak.
- A woman without a Mahram should not make Hajj. Her desire to perform it can earn her much greater reward.
- Happiness is.. fasting the day of Arafah and having the sins of the past year and the coming year forgiven.
- Patiently endure the trails of Hajj, it is better for you and a purification from your sins.
- The Umrah in this blessed month is considered equal to the hajj in reward. When it is performed during this month of Ramadan, which is a great season for good deeds.
- Pilgrimage to the House is a duty towards God upon humankind, for those who can find a way there.
- Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: Whoever performs Hajj and does not commit any obscenity (rafath) or commit any evil will go back (free of) sin as on the day his mother bore him.
- The Holy pilgrimage to Makkah, Hajj. A journey of a lifetime.
- The blessings of Hajj The Prophet (PBUH) said: ‘Whoever performs Hajj for the sake of pleasing Allah and therein utters no word of evil, nor commits any evil deed, shall return from it as free from sin as the day on which his mother gave birth to him'”
- “Our Lord! I have settled some of my offspring in an uncultivable valley near unto Your Holy House, our Lord! that they may establish proper worship; so fill the hearts of some among men with love toward them, and provide them with fruits in order that they may be thankful.” (Ibrahim 14: 37)
- The mother of the faithful believers, I requested the Prophet (peace be upon him) permit me to participate in Jihad, but he said, “your Jihad is the performance of Hajj.”
- “Among the lessons I learned on Hajj was that I needed to be mindful and keep the inner connection with God at all times and that self-improvement is definitely a never-ending struggle.”
― Kristiane Backer,
- “As pilgrims, we effectively slip into the role of our spiritual ancestress and run back and forth between the hills seven times. This symbolises our own quest in this world for whatever we are seeking and God’s Mercy which fulfils our quest even beyond our expectations.”
― Kristiane Backer,
- “the essence of the Hajj is Arafat. On the ninth day of the Hajj month, all pilgrims gather on the great Plain of Arafat to offer their deepest heartfelt prayers. It’s a reminder of Resurrection when everyone will stand “naked” before God on Judgement Day and nothing counts but our actions and their effects upon our soul’.”
― Kristiane Backer,
- “God was inviting me to go on Hajj, but before that, I needed to settle my debts. Muslims may only embark on their pilgrimage if they are debt-free or at least have made an arrangement for repayment.”
― Kristiane Backer,
- Hajj demands that you move from living a “me” life to a “we” one. “Allah’! You alone we worship” directs to the necessity of living for ‘we’!
- Happiness is…. Seeing Kaaba for the first time & touching Its walls.
- Hajj teaches us the lesson of unity, sacrifice & brotherhood. It brings all the rich & poor in the same row.
- One race, one God, one Quran, one religion; leave for the hajj for true niyyah & return like a new born baby.
- The best Jihaad (for women) is Hajj Mabrur.
- Surah e Hajj doesn’t talk about Hajj at all. Rather, it talks about the Day of judgement. Why? Because Hajj is a preview of the Final Day.
- Labbaik Allah humma labbaik
Labbaik la sharika laka labbaik
Innal hamda, Wan-ni’mata
Laka walmulk, Laa sharika lak
Here I’m at Thy service O’ Lord, here I’m. Here I’m at Thy service & Thou hast no partners. Thine alone is All Praise & all Bounty.
- There are no days in which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than first 10 days of Dhul Hijja
Eid Ul Adha Mubarak Quotes (With Images)
O Allah, even just for one time,
May our names be written among the hujjaj,
O Allah, Call us, so we may answer you with
Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik.
10 days of Dhul-Hijjah. Maxmize Your Rewards!
Ibn Abbas narrated that the Prophet (PBUH) said:
“No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first ten days of Dhul-Hijjah)” | Bukhari, Tirmidhi and others.
- Fast on the Day of Arafah
- Offer sacrificial animal
- Perform Dhikir & Takbir
- Attend Eid prayer & khutbah
- Do qiyamul-layl
- Increase in doing all good deeds
- Do voluntary prayers
- Perform Hajj (Pilgrimage)
- Recite the Quran
- Thank Allah SWT
There is no day on which Allah frees more people from the Fire than the day of Arafat. He comes close and expresses His pride to the angels saying, ‘What do these people (the Hajis) want?’
Only the word “Allahu Akbar” can get around 3 million people to stand in straight lines, in less than 10 seconds.
You may have sinned all year and you may have failed this Ramadan but the best 10 days are coming now so don’t miss out on this chance. Dhul Hijjah.
The holy pilgrimage to Makkah. Hajj – A journey of a lifetime. About 2 million Muslims from more than 70 counties journey to the holy city of Mecca each eyar to make the spiritual pilgrimage known as the Hajj. This is a blessed journey to the house of Allah, which was built by prophet Ibraham and his son Ismaeel. The pilgrimage is one of five Pillars of Islam that form the framework of Islamic life. All Muslims who are physically and financially able are expected to perform the Hajj at least once.
The Umrah in this blessed month is considered equal to the Hajj in reward, when it is performed during this month of Ramadan which is a great season for good deeds.
Oh Allah! Please grant me the opportunity to perform Hajj.
Here I am o Allah, (in response to your call), here I am. Here I am, you have no partner, here I am. Indeed all praise, grace and sovereignty belong to you. You have no partner.
A woman without a mahram should not make Hajj. Her desire to perform it can earn her much greater reward | Dr Bilal Philips.
How I wish i could be one of those walking to Mina. To echo the labaik with the crowd. To take my pebbles and pelt the Hated-One. And lay my head on the blessed ground of Muzdalifa. To let my tears fall on the plains of Arafat, and see the Ka’bah, and perform the Tawaf. Oh Allah, with this ache to be amongst those who You have called this year, let our names be amongst those called next year. Ameen.
Labaika Al-lahumma labaik, labaika la sharika laka labaik. Innalhamdah wanni’ mata laka walmulk, la sharika lak
It was narrated from Talhah bin ‘Ubaidullah that he heard the Messenger of Allah (SAW) say: “Hajj is Jihad and Umrah is voluntary”
Ya Allah.. Give us the chance to offer Hajj. Allahumma ameen.
May Allah’s blessing light your way, strengthen your faith and bring joy to your heart as you praise and serve Him today, tomorrow and always. Hajj Mubarak.
Narrated Aisha: the mother of the faithful believers, I requested the Prophet (SAW) permit me to participate in Jihad, but he said, ‘Your Jihad is the performance of Hajj’.
Patiently endure the trials of Hajj, it is better for you and a purificaiton from your sins | Dr Bilal Philips
One race, one god, one religion.
And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makkah) to the House (Kabah) is a duty that mankind owes to Allah, those who can afford the expenses (for one’s conveyance, provision and residence) | Quran 3:97
Hajj Mubarak. The Prophet Muhammad SAW said, “When you meet anyone who has performed Hajj, greet him, shake hands with him, and beseech him to pray for the forgiveness of your sins before he reaches his home, because he is in the state that decision of forgiveness has been taken for him | Musnad Ahmed
Virtue of Hajj being on a Friday. There is nothing narrated from the Prophet (SAW) about there being any special virtue, but the scholars said that if it happens to fall on a Friday, that is a good thing.
- It means that the Hajj is like hte Hajj of the Prophet SAW
- On Friday there is an hour when no Muslim slave stands to pray and asks his Lord for something but He will grant it to him
- The day of Arafah is an Eid and Friday is an Eid, so if the two Eids come together, that is a good thing | Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Saalih al-Ulthaymeen
Prophet Muhmmad SAW said,”Whoever performs Hajj without any obscenity shall return (from Hajj) like a new born baby | Al-Bukhari
And among men there is he who disputes concerning Allah without knowledge and without guidance and without an enlightening Book | Quran 22:9
Day of Arafah. Allah says “This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you islam as your religion.” | Surat Al-Ma’idah: 3
- Allah reveaed this verse on the foremost day of the year (Day of Arafah, 10th year of Hijrah)
- Revealed to the Mercy to Mankind, Muhammad SAW
- In the presence of the greatest Muslims of our nation (150,000 sahaba)
- During the greatest day of the week (Jumu’ah)
- Right after, Asr, when prayers are readily accepted
- Revealed on the great plain of Arafat near the Mount of Mercy (Jabl ar-Rahmah)
- When the greatest number of Muslims had gathered in once place
- No other Ahkam (Islamic Law, command, injunction) was revealed after this | Source: Maariful-Quran
Hajj! The international congregation dedicated to the worship of Allah, is a great lesson in patience | Dr Bilal Philips
Don’t save Hajj for the old age! You don’t know the date of your appointment with the angel of death | Dr Bilal Philips
Happiness is… Fasting the day of Arafah and having the sins of the past year and the coming year forgiven.
Pilgrimage to the House is a duty towards God upon humankind, for those who can find a way there | Quran
Hajj Mubarak. Hajj offered with all its requirement is reward with Paradise.
The Prophet said: There is no day on which Allah frees more people from the Fire than the Day of Arafaah. He comes close and expressed His pride to the angels, saying ‘What do these people want?’ | Muslim
One day. Insya’Allah.
Hajj. A journey that starts off by seeking for His forgiveness and culminates with giving out forgiveness to others | Umar Khaled
Travelling for Hajj reminds him of his journey to Allah and the Hereafter. When he travels he leaves behind his loved ones, family, children and homeland, and the journey to the Hereafter is like that too.
No good deeds done on other days are superior to those done on these (first 10 days of Dhul Hijja) | Sahih Al-Bukhari 969
Hajj and the principle of equality. The principle of equality is very clear in Hajj; where Muslims from every gender, language, colour and nationality come to one place. Their dress is the same, their work is the same, their place is the same, and their time is the same. A unity in the feelings and a unity in the rituals. A unity in the goal, a unity in the work and a unity in the word. | Muhammad bin Abd Al-Aziz Ash-Shmaly
The reward for an acceptable Hajj is nothing but Paradise | Hadith
Hajj Spiritual Tips | Labbayk O Allah is not just the Hajj motto and chant; it is a whole way of life. It is for pilgrims and non-pilgrims alike.
Hajj Mubarak. Vision cannot encompass this beautiful sight: Each glance returns with greater delight!
Don’t think spending for Hajj will decrease your wealth. For not only does Hajj wipe away sins, but it also gets rid of poverty.