41. In this house.. We are true. We make mistakes. We say I’m sorry. We love Allah. We have fun. We show kindness. We forgive. We are patient. We practise Islam. We show mercy. We love. | Unknown
42. When a man says “I accept” at a marriage ceremony. He is saying I accept the responsibility of providing for my wife, loving her and protecting | Unknown
43. A man who will lead you to Allah s.w.t. and not to sin is always worth the wait | Unknown
44. If Allah grants you the love of another Muslim, cling on to it. | Umar Ibn Al-Khattab R.A.
45. Thinking of someone special then making lots of dua | Unknown
46. Merit of love for the sake of Allah.
Narrated Abu Huraira r.a: Allah’s Messenger s.a.w. said: Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection: Where are those who love one another for My glory’s sake. Today I will shelter them in My share, today this is no share but only My shade.
47. The female doesn’t want a rich man, a handsome man, or even a poet. She wants a man who understands her eyes if she gets sad and point to this chest and says ‘here is your home’ | Unknown
48. You’re the proof that God answers prayers | The Daily Muslim
49. Real love means helping each other attain Jannah | Unknown
50. I don’t need ring, I need his deen, I’d prefer him to taking me to Jannah and making me his queen because deen is everything | Unknown