21. Sometimes a heartbreak is a blessing from Allah. It’ s just HIS way of letting you realize HE saved you from the wrong one. Go on! | Issam Bayan
22. Whoever loves for Allah and hates for Allah. Gives for Allah and withholds for Allah. Then he has completed his Imaan | Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.
23. Allah says you may have
someone in your mind,
someone in your heart,
someone in your dreams,
someone in your life,
but i am someone when you have no one.
24. Short cut to a blessed marriage: Both husband and wife should love Allah and His Prophet more than they love each other! | Unknown
25. Know that sometimes heartbreak happens just to push you to Allah s.w.t. | Unknown
26. Remind me of Allah s.w.t. if your love for me is indeed true | Unknown
27. Allah puts people in your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason | Unknown
28. The greatest act of love is to bring each other closer to Allah | Unknown
29. A pious wife treats her husband like a king, loves him like a prince, but she keeps reminding him that he’s a slave of Allah s.w.t. | Unknown
30. The woman who dies in the state of her husband being pleased with her, will enter Jannah [Paradise] | Rasulullah s.a.w.